We treat the privacy of our website visitors as very important to us. This policy explains what we do with your personal information to make for a smoother browsing experience.
B. Collecting your personal information
The types of personal information that may be gathered and used include, but are not limited, to:
- Your IP address, location, browser type, and device;
- Page views, duration of visit, and third-party referrals;
- Your name and email address when communicating through our website or via email;
- Or any other personal information that you send to us.
C. Using your personal information
The personal information you submitted via our website will be used for, but are not limited to, the following purposes:
- Allowing you use of the website services;
- Tailoring both original and marketed content according to your usage;
- Sending you communication related to our website’s business or third-party businesses we are in partnership with;
- Giving third-party partners with information about collective users’ behavior;
- Addressing inquiries or complaints made by you to our website;
- And other such related uses.
If you submit personal information specified for publication, we will publish said information in accordance with the license you give to us.
Individual user information will not be shared with any third-party unless we are granted consent to do so.
D. Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, or legal agents as reasonably necessary for the policy’s purpose.
Otherwise, we could disclose your personal information through the following:
- If we are required to do so by law;
- If said information may be used in an ongoing or possible legal proceeding;
- And if we have to do to prevent instances of fraud or to reduce credit risk.
E. Security of your personal information
While we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of said data sent over the internet.
F. International data transfers
The user information that we collect may be transferred to other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU).
Your information that is published is available via the internet. As such, we cannot prevent its possible use or misuse by others.
H. Third party websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to third-party websites. Please be aware that we have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
You can set your device to deleting stored cookies on your computer, but it might have a negative impact on your use of the website.