Ever wanted to have your voice heard inside the (figurative) pages of Project Iloilo? Well, we recommend you familiarize yourself with these guidelines below to make your whole life a whole lot easier:
Where to begin, though? Well, here’s an easy guideline for anyone wanting to contribute to us:
• Curious as to what it may be? Here are examples: food, travel, lifestyle, human interest stories—whatever floats your boat!
• Submissions should ideally be informative AND entertaining. You know, just like what you read in magazines!
• We now accept LITERARY pieces like poems and short stories! Go crazy with whatever subject you’ve got for it!
• All drafts are subject to editing and might even be returned for “rewriting”. Also, submissions could be rescheduled for later publishing.•Bad news: We also have to reject submissions if they don’t fit with the overall direction of the site. 🙁
• Articles containing time-sensitive topics like events, holidays, or special occasions should be submitted at least a week before said event.
Of course, we’re also open to receiving ideas or leads from you. Email whatever you wanna share at email@example.com!
Got all of that? Okay, now all we have to do is to wait for you to begin. Hey, we’re patient people, too!